Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mundane Repetition

Being a stay at home mother of four little ones is very challenging and day to day life offers many repetitions and blessings too! Recently I watched an episode of 19 Kids and Counting and am always so impressed on Michelle Duggar’s level of patience! If she can be patient w/ 19 kids surely I can accomplish patience w/ only 4 right???  And a dear friend shared with me that she was not always that way but decided early on that she needed more of God’s word in her life. So she used to listen to teachings on the radio or w/ headphones on while doing stuff around the house. So this is my plan…..engulf myself in God’s holy word and get as much of it as possible! There is NO way I can be the mother I so wish to be without my heavenly Father’s help! With this being said I wish all of you listeners to keep me accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment