Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Little Gentlemen


So I’m so glad I have two little boys who still love to show their mommy affection in public!  At the pool the other day  David was giving me unsolicited hugs in the pool (always nice to receive).  I proceed to tell David that next year when he’s 8 he probably will not want to give me hugs in public cause he’ll be too embarrassed and he tells me he’ll definitely give me hugs next year when he’s 8!!  Be still my heart for that little guy!!
Decided to go out for a celebratory dinner last night as a family.  I had just gotten done dying my hair and showering and decided I didn’t want to go out to dinner in my sweatpants no matter how comfy they are.  So I put on  jeans and a cute top and threw on the essential make up requirements to look decent.  Ready to head out the door and my sweet boy James says to me that I look very pretty!  He’s going to be my little sweet talker when he grows up! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment