Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pride & Prejudice


Sometimes I feel like I would have been sensational if I was born in ” Pride & Prejudice” times. Yesterday,  I  had a wonderful privilege to go to my women’s prayer group at a sweet friends house.  She has such a knack for decor and it’s like I traveled back in time to Pemberly!  I was so spoiled with the gold rimmed china and delicious foods.  And all the wonderful wall hangings and beautiful chandeliers were lovely! I truly felt pampered for the day!  I wish my husband liked that kind of decor style but it’s not really his style.  I guess I just feel at home with that style because that’s how our home growing up was furnished.  I look forward to all the lovely visits I’ll have there in the future.

Adjure,
Mrs.  Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment